Sunday, February 21, 2010

Search...

Currently, I'm searching for three things.

A Better Job


Yes, I have a job right now. It's a good job. But, I already know it's not for me. I want to be in a job where I have the opportunity to be creative. I want to be writing software. Taking random bits & pieces of logic and stringing them together to create.... something. Anything. So, my job search goes on. I send out resumes. And I improve myself, learning new technologies, trying to keep up with the ever changing industry I chose for my life's work.

A Roommate


One of the things that I know is I can't support living where I am on the current job I have. I need help paying rent & utilities. More help that my current roommate can provide. Since I now have an empty room, I'm looking for another roommate. It's an interesting thing to think about. I'm looking for a person to bring into my home. I'm actually looking for some stranger to let into my own personal Imaginarium. I even have an ad up on CraigsList. The weirdest thing... there are people actually RESPONDING TO IT!!

A Car


Speaking about CraigsList, I'm also cruising through CL looking for a cheap mode of transportation. I'm low on funds, and even lower on my credit rating. Hopefully, with the addition of a rent-paying roommate, some of the financial pressures will be lifted & I'll be able to afford a slightly better car, but in the meantime, I need a cheap, car. In the parlance of my sister, I need a "beater".

No comments:

Post a Comment