Monday, October 4, 2010

An Apology

September was a very busy month for me. I found out my contract job was going permanent. And that the very same job that I thought was doable turns into an insane avalanche of work during the fall, eating up time in a way I didn't think was possible. I was warned about it, but knowing something and experiencing it are two very different things.

I also made the decision to go out and get an apartment on my own. While mostly a financial decision, it was also a lifestyle choice. I wanted to get an apartment I could afford and after living with people for six years, I needed my own place again. So, while stressing out about a job, I also was piling it on by conducting my own apartment hunt. Most of which was online, with the finalists getting calls from me to set up showings. And I managed to get a really great place and have it be within my budget.

And then, of course, there was the actual MOVING to the new place. Packing stuff up, etc.

All of this took huge chunks of my time and neural energy. As a consequence, I didn't get to post much on here. I dropped the ball, dear readers, and for that, I apologize. I can't say it won't happen again, but I will try to maintain a steady stream of new content.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment