Friday, December 23, 2011

The Master Has Returned...

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys & Girls, the Master has returned. That's right, the man who practically INVENTED modern day sci-fi horror with his film, Alien, has come back to the Alien universe. And now, you will see how the Alien movies SHOULD be done. Cameron, Fincher, and Jeunet get out your notebooks, cause you're about to be SCHOOLED!! Here comes Prometheus!



The first trailer for Ridley Scott's Alien prequel, Prometheus, has been released. Check it out:





How awesome was that? Now, I've been avoiding getting too deep into the production of this movie, but after this trailer I had to do some research! I found out a lot of cool stuff, but I'm not going to spoil anything for you. However, I do have a question. It seems that Ridley Scott want this movie to have an R rating, but the studios are hesitant to go above PG-13. As such, Scott is making two cuts of the film, one for each rating, for the studios to review. What rating do you think this movie should be released under?

1 comment:

  1. No question about it -- R! And a hard R at that! :)

    I, too, know a few cool things about this production. So much so that it's making me want to break out my Quadrilogy DVDs and watch them all over again.

    I can't believe it's only 6 months away. Something this awesome, I would've thought we'd have to wait for next Christmas. But this plus the Hobbit would realistically be too much for the month of December to contain, I think. Fine by me!

    ReplyDelete