Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Upbeat Mix II

Since we're on the subject of music, I have a grievous error to correct. In a previous post, I told you about my re-starting a CD series of mine called Upbeat Mix. However, despite my promise in the debut post, I haven't posted the track lists for any of the other CDs in the series! I hope you understand, my dear readers, that there were reasons for this travesty. And I hope you can forgive me. I can assure you that the tracklists do exist. My cruelty in not releasing them to you ends now!!! Without further ado, I give you, in all its glory,  the full tracklist for Upbeat Mix 2nd Series Disc 2:

01) Chica - Viene Mi Gente
02) Jennifer Lopez - Let's Get Loud
03) Will Smith - Miami (Miami Mix)
04) MDO - Groove With Me Tonight (Pablo Flores Spanglish Remix)
05) Gloria Estefan - Oye
06) Robert Randolph & The Family Band - Ain't Nothing Wrong With That
07) Daniella Cotton - Rare Child
08) Nickelback - Something In Your Mouth
09) Rihanna - Shut Up & Drive
10) Kelly Rowland - Work (Steve Pitron & Max Sanna Radio Edit)
11) Lasgo - Gone
12) Cascada - Fever
13) Christina Aguilera - Ain't No Other Man (Ospina Sullivan Radio Mix)
14) Rihanna - S&M
15) David Guetta ft Kelly Rowland - It's The Way You Love Me
16) David Guetta ft Nicki Minaj - Turn Me On
17) Velvet - Chemistry (Radio Edit)
18) Bardot - A.S.A.P (KCB KlubbMix)
19) Girls Aloud - Jump
20) Milk Inc - Ouch Damn

If you don't get up and dance during THAT track list, then you should check your pulse, you might be dead!! (Which would be awesome! Having my blog read by the Dead, Undead or any other supernatural beings is pretty cool!) I have also completed disc 3 in the series (I'm currently working on disc 4) and will post that tracklist soon. Until then, enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment