Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My 25 Most Played...

This post is inspired by one I saw on a blog I follow, Musings of A Wannabe Star, where the author lists the 25 most played songs on her iTunes player. I took a look at my Top 25 tab and was kind of surprised at the list. Now, this is just on my work computer and doesn't contain my entire music collection, but still talk about reaching all over the place. Anyway, check this list out:

25) Skat Strut - MC Skat Cat & The Stray Mob
24) Snap Ya Fingers - Lil Jon (Feat Sean Paul & E40)
23) Tell Me How You Feel - Joy Enriquez
22) Shake Up The Party (Pound Boys Fiesta Radio Mix) - Joy Enriquez
21) What Do you Want - Joy Enriquez
20) All Jacked Up - Gretchen Wilson
19) Voodoo - Godsmack
18) Right Round - Flo Rida (Feat Kesha)
17) Paralyzer (Lenny B. Radio Mix, Atlantic City Beats Edit) - Finger Eleven
16) My Immortal (Rock Version) - Evanescence
15) Run Back To Your Side - Eric Clapton
14) Thank You - Dido
13) Insomnia (Haji & Emanuel Radio Mix, Atlantic City Beats Edit with Breakdown)
12) Renegade - Styx
11) Kiss From A Rose - Seal
10) Brand New Day - Ryan Star
09) U & Ur Hand - Pink
08) My Lovin' (You're Never Gonna Get It) - En Vogue
07) Men In Black (Album Version) - Will Smith
06) Tango Maureen - Rent Cast
05) Telephone (Glee Cast Version) - Glee Cast
04) Ring My Bell (Mr. Lee's Radion Mix) - DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince
03) Safety Dance (Glee Cast Version) - Glee Cast
02) Billionaire (Glee Cast Version) - Glee Cast

and my number one most played track is..... *cues drum roll*

01) Boogie Woogie Wu - Insane Clown Posse


I look at this list and it hits me just how varied my tastes are... I mean three of my top ten are from Glee for crying out loud!!! Who would have guessed that?? And I just recently got into ICP, I never thought I listened to that track so many times. Weird, right? Well, my dear readers, what's YOUR number 1??

No comments:

Post a Comment