Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Diet Update

My weekly weigh-in this week did not go as well as I'd hoped. This past weekend, I broke my diet twice. It was partially emotional eating (I was stressed out due to car issues.) and part of it was strategic due to a mis-calculation in the needed amount of diet food. I'm back on the diet now, but the consequences of my break were felt this week. The worse part is I did an unofficial weigh-in in the morning at my house and the scale reported 476.8lbs!!! I was ecstatic!! But the official weigh-in told a different story. Here are the results:


Previous Weight: 487.2lbs
Current Weight: 486lbs
Weight Delta: -1.2lbs


That's what I get for breaking the diet. I should be back on track with my "aggressive" weight loss next week. Here's hoping!!!

2 comments:

  1. Even with a couple of setbacks you're still moving in the right direction. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New Diet Taps into Innovative Plan to Help Dieters Get Rid Of 20 Pounds in Just 21 Days!

    ReplyDelete