Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome To The New Year...

Last year was a rough one for a lot of people, me included. The brakes went on my car while I was driving, I got arrested for driving with a suspended license, my birthday party got shut down before it even got started, my PS3 died, and I got to spend a week in the hospital due to a gall stone attack. Worse of all, I STILL didn't manage to get a girlfriend! However, I did make a promise to my friends to try to be less negative, so let's put all that in the past and welcome the new year!!

2012 is starting off great. I was able to resurrect my PS3, thanks to that gall stone incident I'm in Weight Watchers and am losing weight (Although, I gained some back due to all the holiday stuff.), my car issues are taken care of, and I might be getting a "do over" birthday party! I do say I really liked the way this year has started for me. Especially the fact that I got kissed not once, not twice, but FOUR times by one of the most beautiful women I know at the New Year's Party this year!

There's nothing in the world like kissing a beautiful woman. Nothing. Oh and no, I'm not going to reveal who she is. Just that she is beautiful and awesome, and a good friend of mine.

Talk about starting a new year off right, though!! I just hope this bodes well for the rest of the year. *crosses fingers* Happy New Year to all of you, my dear readers! May 2012 bring peace, love, and prosperity to us all!

1 comment:

  1. uhhhhhhhh.....kinda sentimental around the ending....thats soooooo not you, bro!!! I approve!!!!

    ReplyDelete