Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Love Songs for Valentine's Day 2017

Six years ago, I tried to go against my cynical and practical nature and be more positive about this time of year. For some unknown reason (heart ache, pain, rejection, loneliness, etc..), it didn't stick. After a few hours, I reverted back to my old slightly critical views on romantic love, and relationships. To be completely honest, I will admit that I am someone who tends to lean more towards the negative side of things. After all, if you're always expecting bad stuff, when the bad stuff comes you're ready and if good stuff comes you are pleasantly surprised. It's not MY fault that there have been fewer surprises than bad stuff. That's just how the cookie crumbles.


But, right now, I'm in a period of transition. I'm trying to better myself. I'm working on being more healthy, improving my technical skills, and relating to people in a more positive and upbeat way. Given the time of year, the best way to express this is with the opposite of my customary track list where I hunt down the most upbeat and anti-love music in recent history, and go with more pro-love music choices.

This nearly killed me, since I was trying to get some modern choices in here as well, and I'm not really a fan of modern love songs, but I have come up with a new pro-love track list. Here is the list:

Love Songs for Valentine's Day 2017
-----------------------------------

So, what do you think? Did you like the list? Did I get any of your favorites? Did I miss any good ones? Sound off in the comments below!

1 comment:

  1. My name is arthur from London,I want to share my testimony on how Dr Itua Herbal medicine cures my hpv and hsv, I have suffered for five years of such much pain with this disease until I came to know of Dr Itua herbal center and his great herbal works that he has done to help a lot of people around the globe with different kind of diseases.Dr Itua also cures all sorts of chronic illness and diseases with his herbal medicine he can cure hiv,herpes,Lupus,Hpv,cancer, and other human body infections.
    Visit his herbal website https://drituaherbalcenter.com/shop/ or email drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com he's a man with a good heart

    ReplyDelete