Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween CD 2010 - Epic Fail

I don't know if you know this, dear readers, but every year I try to come up with a mix CD (or 80 min playlist for those of you too young to know what a CD is) for Halloween. This CD would, ideally, be filled with music to suit the awesomeness and greatness of this most festive of holidays. Unfortunately, most years I don't get a complete list of suitable, new music. And this is one of those years. I only got as far as the second track.

Here's the list for those of you who are curious. If you have the songs, listen to them back to back, and you'll understand why I put them together. The content just seems to flow so well from one to the other:

01) - "Boogie Woogie Wu" by Insane Clown Posse
02) - "3 AM" by Eminem

That's it. That's all that I got for this year. I'm sorry, dear readers. There's no one to blame but myself. But I hope that by next year, I'll have an awesome Halloween CD!!! Oh, and Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment