Monday, January 17, 2011

Who Ya Gonna Call?

Well, I've completed my sojourn into the depths of the madhouse that is Arkham Asylum. Having finished the story line, I can see why that game is so popular. And I plan to go through and finish getting all the Riddler challenges and earning a couple more trophies. Now, the question is what game do I go to next? When plagued with unexplainable feelings of doubt and dread, who do I turn to? Who ya gonna call??


Ghost Busters!!!

Yes, I purchased this game awhile ago, and even started playing it before I found out that my trophies were all on another user's account and I couldn't transfer them. Then I got into Castlevania and Batman, but now I'm back. Ghostbusters is next on the list of games to play. From the little that I played before, it's fun. The dialogue is hilarious, and as always, I love the music. I can't wait to see what the storyline has to offer.


"Ray, when someone asks you if you're a God, you say YES!!!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment