Tuesday, June 7, 2011

New Info on Batman Arkham City...

See, this is why I love E3. So much awesome information comes out in such a short period of time. And I've been really looking forward to what is coming up next for all my interests!!! And so far, I haven't been disappointed at all!!

For all my fellow Bat fans, we get a new look at the gameplay for Batman: Arkham City. This includes some in game cinematic footage of the man (or men?) himself (themselves?): Two-Face!!  They show off a little more of what you can do as Batman, including interrogating a Riddler informant!! And they start it off with a surprise reveal!!! Check it out:





Talk about awesome, right? I can't wait till this game comes out!! It is SO going to rock! And with 25+ hours of gameplay, it's going to allow for a longer trip into the world of Batman!

No comments:

Post a Comment