Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Movies I'd Like To See: Jupiter Ascending

We all love going to the movies. We all love seeing the screen come alive with great characters, epic story lines, and mind-blowing action. But another thing about going to movies that we love is seeing the trailers for the movies that are on the horizon. Now, in the Information Age, there are TONS of trailers out there, but every once in awhile you get a trailer that really lights you up and sets that fire in your brain. Showcasing the trailers that do that for me is the point of this series of posts called "Movies I Want To See". Today's post is about the trailer for a new movie called "Jupiter Ascending".

I have to be honest here, I just found out about this movie this morning. But I was hooked as soon as I saw the trailer. Here, check it out!

 


My own prediliction for sci fi not withstanding, this trailer looks amazing! I mean visually amazing. And then there's the talent behind the film. First and foremost, the Wachowskis!! The creators of one of my favorite film series of all time: The Matrix!! That alone is enough to get me to walk into the theater. Then they add Channing Tatum in a battle role (and mess with his trademark good looks to boot. I love those extended ears!), Sean Bean (doesn't matter the role. The movie's awesome JUST cause he's IN it.), and Mila Kunis! This ticket is already purchased and I'm going to my seat in the theater right now!

What do you think, my dear readers? Will you be watching?

1 comment:

  1. This movie has my money on day one simply for three reasons:

    1. The Wachowskis.
    2. The Wachowskis directing another sci-fi movie.
    3. Mila Kunis.

    I couldn't care less whatever else the movie's about. :)

    Of course, I kid. I do care, but I'm already strongly motivated to watch this without even seeing the trailer. That being said -- cool trailer!

    ReplyDelete