Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My Metroid is Back & Better Than EVER!!!

Two days ago, I wrote a post that was essentially geek fanboy gushing about my favorite game series ever, Metroid. Now, I wake up from my self induced coma and am reminded that the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3 to those in the know) is in full swing. After that initial stab of pain of not being able to ATTEND the damn thing subsided, I got smacked in the face with a couple of pieces of news. First, the rumors of a new Metroid game ARE TRUE!! The second:

Metroid: Other M comes out THIS SUMMER!!



I went to the Metroid site and watched the intro teaser, and it was good. Then I watched the gameplay movie. And my jaw hit the floor!! MY Metroid is back!! Side Scrolling deliciousness!!



There's going to be occasional first person views to find items and other such fine, detailed tasks. But, Metroid is BACK!!! YEAH!!! The only problem is that now I have to buy a Nintendo Wii. I have to own a game system with such a RIDICULOUS name!! Why couldn't they have kept the Nintendo Revolution name! Why do you do this to me Nintendo? WHY???

Porque???



Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in!!! Now, for the hardest part, the waiting...

No comments:

Post a Comment