Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Internet Meme-O-Rama: Cycle 3: The Search for Memes

This is the last time I am going to copy off my friend David's blog! For this month... No, I'm serious. I won't copy David's blog for the rest of this week! I promise! I will place my right hand on anything you deem holy and swear that I will not copy David's blog for the rest of today. Why are you still looking at me like that?

It's almost like you don't believe me! Okay, look, I'm being honest here. While you're getting over your trust issues, check out the final set of answers for this deceptively complex psychological analysis of my subconscious mind.

68. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW?
Too many to name. No, I'm serious! Don't believe me? Fine. Tell me when you've had enough: Californication, Leverage, House MD, Lie To Me, How I Met Your Mother, Castle, V, Angel, Brimstone, Fringe, Supernatural, CSI, Sherlock, Doctor Who, Quantum Leap, Star Trek: The Next Generation, The X-Files, Knight Rider, MacGyver, The A-Team, Brimstone, The Others, Eyes, Nikita, The Vampire Diaries, Everwood, 24, Alias, Heroes, Farscape, Invisible Man, First Wave, Numb3rs... What? Tired already? Told you!

I'm currently geeking out over Criminal Minds, though.

69. WHAT'S THE BEST WAY TO DEAL WITH YOUR ENEMIES?
Play them against each other so they are too busy to bother me.

70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
Strawberry

71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES?
Of course, how do you expect me to count to 20?

72. DO YOU HAVE A COMPUTER IN YOUR ROOM?
Of course, I do! If I had my way, my whole HOUSE would be a computer!! (You'll notice this is a different question from David's list. That's because I went to the ORIGINAL for this list of questions!! Ha ha!!)

73. PLANS FOR TONIGHT?
Cook dinner, eat, watch Criminal Minds!

74. WHERE DO YOU WANT TO LIVE WHEN YOU ARE OLDER?
Silicon Valley! No, wait Atlantis... THE MOON!! Alpha Centauri? Hmm, I can see how this could require some thought.

75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
Don't really care. This is just fun for me!!

76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?
Carry On My Wayward Son - Kansas

77. LAST THING YOU DRANK?
Broth from my soup.

78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My friend, Ellie.

79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE SEX(ES) YOU'RE ATTRACTED TO?
I notice her soul! The best parts of her personality, the aweso... Okay, let's be honest here. I'm a man. I notice her boobs and butt.

80. WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO IN YOUR SPARE TIME?
Read, write, watch television, play video games, debate issues with friends, make out with women..

81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE?
Idiocy!

82. FAVORITE SEASON OF THE YEAR?
I was going to put something funny here, but I figured why start now? My favorite season is Fall. The warmth of summer mitigated by the chill of winter, and without the rain of spring. And all the pretty colors as a bonus.

83. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TYPE OF CANDY?
My favorite type of Candy is the one with the 3 sizes too small Nurse's outfit. She has this one trick where she can blow out a candle without using... *gets pulled aside* Huh? Oh.. OH!! Um, yeah I don't eat candy. I prefer gum.

84. HAVE YOU EVER REALLY AND TRULY HAD A BEST FRIEND?
Yes.

85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR?
Black

86. EYE COLOR?
Dark Brown

87. SHOE SIZE?
13-15 W, depending on the style of shoe. And yes, everything they say about big feet is true!

88. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?
Detroit Fried Chicken in Newark, NJ.

89. FAVORITE RESTAURANT?
Outback Steakhouse!

90. DO YOU LIKE SUSHI?
Yes!

91. WATCH TV TODAY?
Not yet. But I will.

92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
Halloween!

93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS?
Yes, I play trombone and the Baritone Horn. No, NOT baritone SAX, Baritone HORN. Yes, there is a difference. Look it up!!

94. POLITICAL PARTY?
I'm not associated with any political party.

95. KISSES OR HUGS?
I prefer kisses myself. Especially long, lingering ones...

96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS?
Definitely relationships! There's more chances for manipulation, deceit, and humiliation! You know all the necessities of a long term relationship.

97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?
Gas. No worries, I didn't need that soul anymore...

98. WOULD YOU EVER BE A HOUSESPOUSE?
I wouldn't mind having a Sugar Momma..

99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
Right now? Ghost Story by Jim Butcher. I went a year into the future picked myself up a copy and then came back to the present to read it.... Yes, I could have just said none, but that wouldn't be creative!

100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE:
Love life? Dude, I fill out internet questionnaires  for fun. I don't have a love life. I couldn't name 5 women who want to be in love with me. Or as the french would say, Qu'est que c'est "love life"?


Thusly, we have concluded the Internet Meme-O-Rama. I thank you for your kind attention and beg of you to comment below. Once again, thank you.. Now, GET OUT!!!! 

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I didn't know we have favorite ice cream flavor and . . . the baritone horn in common! Hmm, what a strange combo, but what the hell. :)

    Oh, and I like my No. 72 better. Who doesn't have a computer these days?

    Anyway, glad this meme is over. Now you can go back to being ORIGINAL! Har har, hardy har har.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I was surprised that you liked Strawberry Ice cream... I had you pegged as the Neapolitan type of guy. And the baritone horn? Really? You played that?? WOW! I never thought you'd EVER perform in front of an audience.

    Hey, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery! So, there!! Besides, no one ever said you couldn't copy one of MY posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, maybe one day I'll do that . . copy you. One day.

    And I know for a fact I mentioned it to you, the baritone horn thing. It wasn't in college, though, when I brought it up. It was while you were living in Newark. I hated that instrument, though.

    ReplyDelete