Monday, February 7, 2011

Internet Meme-O-Rama - Cycle Two: The Meme Strikes Back!

I was sick this weekend, and since I didn't have anything better to do, I decided to continue copying my friend, David's blog, and continue with this really stup.... er.. stupendous, yeah that's right STUPENDOUS questionnaire!! :-)

Oh, and one further note: #36 was pissing me off, so I erased it from existence. I got some heat from the mathematicians, so I brought the number back, but the question is gone forever! Not even David could find it!!  *cue evil genius laugh*

Okay, so, without further ado (what the hell is ado, anyway?), here is part two: The Meme Strikes Back...


34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF YOUR HOME COUNTRY?
 Actually, I have. When I was younger, I went to my family's country of origin: the Dominican Republic. I don't remember much about the trip except for the flying cockroaches. They were fun!!

35. WEAKNESSES?
Weaknesses? Qu'est que c'est "Weaknesses"?

37. FIRST JOB?
My first job... Hmm... Ah, yes. I worked as a landscaper at a cemetary. Cutting grass all day was fun!

38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
That's a negative, ghost writer!

39. DO YOU THINK EVERYONE OUT THERE HAS A SOUL MATE?
This post says all I have to say on that subject. Even if it is badly written, and is in SORE need of updating.

40. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED THIS OUT?
I was working and being a productive member of society. Now? Not so much...

41. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY?
Yes, I did. I had my appendix removed. It was one of the scariest moments of my life! My first surgery! I keep my appendix in a nice little jar on my coffee table. It's a great conversation piece!

42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
My hands. Which is kind of ironic, considering I rarely touch people.

43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES?
Nope. My teeth are fine where they are!

44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
A HUGE dance party! With tons of hot women in skimpy clothes grooving (meaning bouncing and jiggling) to some good music! And lots of presents for me!! And one of those women to spend the night with me!!

45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT AND WHAT DO YOU WANT THEIR NAMES TO BE? (OR IF YOU HAVE KIDS, TELL US ABOUT THEM.)
Given my personal history, I don't think it's a good idea for me to reproduce. But if I do inflict my progeny on the world, names that I like are Diana (for Pestilence), Vanessa (for Famine), Lester (For War), and Ezekiel (For Death).

46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
I was named after some kid in a McDonalds commercial. My mother says the boy was so cute. Personally, I think my mother was on drugs and didn't tell anyone. It was the late 70s after all!

47. WHAT IS THE BIGGEST TURN OFF OF THE SEX(ES) YOU'RE ATTRACTED TO?
Idiocy. I can't stand idiots!!

48. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU LIKED ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL?
My crew in the Marching Band!

49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE?
Head & Shoulders. "But, you don't have dandruff!" I know.

50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Actually, I do. Especially since it appears to be some kind of code that only I can decipher!! I was thinking about licensing it out to the NSA, but then why add to the U.S. mighty empire?

51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Salami!! I loves me some salami!! There's a dirty joke in here... can you think of it?

52. ANY BAD HABITS?
Me? Bad habits? I am PERFECT!! Do you hear me? PERFECT!!

53. ARE YOU A JEALOUS PERSON?
Did you not read my last response? What do I have to be jealous of?

54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Of course, I'm an interesting, and funny man. And only SLIGHTLY creepy.

55. DO YOU AGREE WITH FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS?
Official Guy Answer: Hell, yeah!!
Honest Truth for me: Not really. The concept works in theory, but in practice.... too many people get hurt.

56. DO LOOKS MATTER?
Honestly? No. I've been with gorgeous women that I couldn't stand to look at because of how stupid they are! It's all about how one feels with the other person.

57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
Play video games, sing along to Eminem "It's so empty without ME!!", answer silly internet based questionnaires.

58. WOULD YOU RATHER GAIN 58 POUNDS OR LOSE 58 POUNDS?
I'd rather lose 58 pounds. Plus another couple hundred or so..

59. WHAT'S YOUR MAIN GOAL IN LIFE?
To understand everything.Yes, I know it's impossible. But having an unattainable goal keeps me humble, just look at my response to #52. Trust me, I need humility!

60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
The red car from the M.A.S.K. cartoons!

61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE?
Um, all of them? 0-9 are all in my cell. That's how I DIAL the numbers, people. Are you even thinking when coming up with these questions?

62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A LITTLE KID?
I have to thank all that is good and holy that Barney did not exist when I was a kid.

63. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Me? Use sarcasm? That would be like dogs wanting to bury bones. Please...

64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE?
BOTH!!!

65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A LOVER?
Two important qualities: Intelligence and the willingness to admit to being romantically involved with me.

66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
Too many to be listed and none that I'd like to announce to the world.

67. FAVORITE SUPER POWER?
This is easy! Control over the electromagnetic spectrum. With that power, I get so many others, like flight, energy blasts, etc...

Thus ends Cyle Two... Prepare for Cycle Three: Reven.... RETURN of Meme later on...

2 comments:

  1. You see, I *knew* you were going to go with Magneto with No. 67, which is why I didn't pick it. :)

    We've had that conversation before . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not exactly the Magneto power, but having one of the most versatile abilities out there. Control over all forms of energy gives a lot of secondary abilities.

    ReplyDelete