Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Recapping An Ep For a Friend...

I believe I've mentioned to you before, my dear readers, that a good friend of mine, David, has introduced me to this fantastic television series called Game Of Thrones. I also believe I have mentioned that he does some really entertaining recaps of each episode adding in his own views of the ep based on his knowledge of the book series the show based on. He's gotten quite a following on his blog because of these recap, too!

Unfortunately, it turns out that David does actually have a life beyond these recaps and wasn't able to write the one for this week. Luckily, I found out about this major travesty before he went and did something foolish like kill the recaps entirely!! I offered my meager writing services for this week and he agreed.  He went over my work and after some minor re-tooling, put it up as the official recap for this week!!

If you're a Game Of Thrones fan, check it out! Actually, check it out anyway, and let me know what you think of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment