Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween Horror Movie Marathon

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I always rejoice in the spirit of Halloween. The enjoyment of the darkness and the evil around each and every one of us is intoxicating. And during this time of year, I'm not the only one who is getting into it! Seriously, it's awesome to feel like I fit in with everyone else! This is the one time of the year where my interest in magic & the occult becomes socially acceptable. It's nice to hear people talking about ghosts and their own experiences with the supernatural. Seeing friends trying to scare one another, or band together for strength and support as they watch their favorite horror films. Not that they're scared or anything, (of course, they're not. No one's scared of these movies. Please!) it's just cooler to watch it with a crowd of people....

In either case, for me it's a good time! This year, I don't get to celebrate Halloween the way I usually do with my Halloween Horror Movie Marathon (H2M2). But if I did, this would be the list of movies I would have watched. In this case, I was going for horror movies I haven't seen at all. These are all brand new. Yes, remakes count as new films.

Carrie (2013)
The Purge
I Spit On Your Grave 2
Fright Night 2: New Blood
Nightmare on Elm Street (2010)
Embrace Of The Vampire (2013)

Alas, this was not meant to be. But in the spirit of reminiscing, what would be YOUR horror movie list this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment