Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Movies I Want To See: Captain Phillips

We all love going to the movies. We all love seeing the screen come alive with great characters, epic story lines, and mind-blowing action. But another thing about going to movies that we love is seeing the trailers for the movies that are on the horizon. Now, in the Information Age, there are TONS of trailers out there, but every once in awhile you get a trailer that really lights you up and sets that fire in your brain. Showcasing the trailers that do that for me is the point of this new series of posts called "Movies I Want To See". Today's post is about the trailer for a new movie called "Captain Phillips".

Tom Hanks is a great actor in my opinion. From the moment when I first saw him in Splash, he has done nothing but solid, exemplary work in every film I've ever seen him in. So when I hear about a new project with Tom Hanks, it immediately grabs my attention. And, it's based on a true story!! Here, check out the trailer for yourself:


Doesn't it look simply awesome?! Sound off in the comments below and tell me what you thought of the trailer!

No comments:

Post a Comment