Monday, August 2, 2010

Disturbing Trend

I've been looking back at my posting for the past couple of months, and I've noticed a disturbing trend. After my initial upsurge of posting in April, my posting has been dropping off. I'm still posting a lot, given that I'm still clearing double digits in my posts. But the numbers are trending downward. In thinking about it, I can only come up with one reason: writer's block.

I've really been stuck on what to post up here. However, this morning I felt a shift in the paradigm, a change in The Matrix. I think my writer's block is coming to an end.


Stay tuned, dear readers. There is more to come, soon!!

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't worry so much over monthly posting quotas, if I were you. Nobody's counting. Is there a blogging race you're competing in? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not so much about the quota as it is that if I don't take notice, I'll end up posting 3 or 4 times a year...

    That's not really a blog.

    ReplyDelete