Thursday, December 2, 2010

Enter December, Stage Left...

And here we are once again, in December. The month of my gestation, when the extra-terrestrial, trans-dimensional, and temporally bi-located scientists defiled the laws of physics and decent society and created me. Once they realized their error, they dumped me on this no-name rock in this backwater part of this slum galaxy.

But on the plus side, there are some things I'm looking forward to this month! Obviously, there's the release of Tron: Legacy. But there's also the Tron soundtrack, done by none other than Daft Punk!! And now that I have a PS3, I can also look forward to Tron: Evolution! One of the few games that I have a hope of surviving the multi-player online combat! Plus, the 2nd greatest movie to be released this year and the most original concept film, Inception, comes out on DVD!! Although, I might want to get THIS movie in Blu-Ray. I think it's worth it, don't you?

Plus, if I get a Christmas bonus from my job (unlikely), I might be able to afford to get a hooker for my birthday! (Practically impossible, but that would be a nice present!) Or maybe an actual birthday party, with drinks, dancing, and hot women dancing and getting drunk, still snubbing me, then puking all over my floor and electronics.... Hmmm, okay so that's probably a no on the birthday party either.... *sigh*

Still, there's a lot of awesome things happening this month! And I have the company Christmas party to go to later this week! That should be fun! Nothing is better than watching a bunch of co-workers get drunk and make complete fools of themselves while you record them for future blackmailing. Yes, this month might actually be fun for a change! I guess, we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment