Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Sailing On Stranger Tides

In a post last month, I mentioned that the fourth Pirates of the Caribbean movie is in the works. Well, since that posting, my dear readers, the producers of the film have released a full on trailer for the film. And it seems to confirm exactly what I was saying earlier. There is no more Will & Elizabeth, and we're focusing almost exclusively on Capt. Jack Sparrow's latest adventure, finding the Fountain of Youth. Here's the trailer:



Doesn't that look good? I always say, if you want to make a movie better, add a feisty Latina with a sword, and finally someone listened to me!! And Ian McShane as Blackbeard looks positively evil! This looks like it's going to be LOADS of fun!!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, this looks way better than the previous two POS movies in the series.

    And I've been a big fan of Ian McShane ever since Deadwood on HBO.

    ReplyDelete