Friday, April 2, 2010

A Goal...

In looking at my blogging history, I can only come to one conclusion: it's pathetic. The most posts I put up in a single month is ten. For crying out loud, TEN!!

So, here and now, I am going to set myself a goal. I will beat this record. Mark my words, by the END of April I will have at least 20 posts for the month! If I don't, I will.... do something awful to myself like watch Clueless, Legally Blonde and Legally Blonde 2 all together in a marathon.

That's it. Mark my words... by the END of April!! SO it is written, so mote it be!

2 comments:

  1. If you will it, it shall be done!

    No, seriously, blogging takes a supreme effort of will. You have to train yourself to get into the habit of blogging about EVERYTHING that comes to pass in your life. Even if you don't think it's interesting, I bet it will be to someone out there who wants to know what you're up to these days.

    Of course, social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter are the biggest culprits for decreased blog contributions. For me, sometimes I have to make the hard choice between one or the other.

    Also, when no one leaves a comment it can be depressing, too. Makes you wonder: why bother? But, at least in my case, I blog sometimes just to hear my own self ruminate. Sometimes it's about nothing more than that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only have 4 followers so not getting comments is kind of par for the course. The cool thing is I have no idea who one of my followers is. That is so awesome!

    The biggest obstacle to my blogging is more about having interesting stuff to say. I mean even FaceBook I don't really put up much stuff. My most recent string of updates is all about movie quotes.

    ReplyDelete